What great Birthday presents! It's so nice that the presents were so lovingly thought out. I love the white bunk bed! It looks brand new. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Polly Marie
HI,
I FINALLY got around to adding new pics to my album. They are of Hannah's Birthday clothes she received (for the dollies, not her! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) My mom made a lot, some are AG & a couple are neither, but super cute. I also have some pics of the bunkbeds she got for her birthday. It was my mom's & is 60 years old. My mom, DH & DS redid it for Hannah & she was shocked & surprised. I can't post any pics of the moment she 1st saw it because of all the party guests, but I put in some pics of it in her room.
I hope to list some more pics of various AG size stuff tomorrow. Imagestation is slooow tonight.
I tried linking it to the 1st new pictures, but if it doesn't work, they start at # 32.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2115532471
Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
What great Birthday presents! It's so nice that the presents were so lovingly thought out. I love the white bunk bed! It looks brand new. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Polly Marie
Wonderful album. Your mom is so talented and creative! It looks like your DD had a magical and AG-filled birthday. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Thank you for all the comments & compliments. We are very blessed that my mom not only knows how to sew, but enjoys making doll clothes. [img]wink.gif[/img] The bed was definitely a family effort. Hannah & I are working on making quilts for the beds. The ones in the picture were made by her other Grandma for her baby dolls & are a little big. We have kits we are using & so far we are 2/3 done making potholders...then we move on to pencil pouches, doll pillows & finally the quilts. Each project builds a needed skill for the next so you can't just skip to the good stuff. Our goal is to finish by Christmas. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Kenshinchan, my mom made the green dress. The ribbon is a bit wide, but Hannah wanted it to match her dress & they only had one width in that color. Can't wait til' the girl size dress is complete.
Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
P.S. Thanks for all the guestbook remarks. Hannah loves reading those.
Bren, your mom is so talented and your dd's dolls are very lucky to have so many beautiful outfits! [img]smile.gif[/img]
I also love the little beds; how sweet that there is a history there. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Thanks for sharing!
Cute! Where did that Safari outfit come from? Thanks for sharing!
Shanna
Wow, beautiful outfits and what a great gift grandma's doll bed makes. I love that your whole family is invloved in your daughter's interests.
Thank you for sharing all the great outfits your Mother has made. Wow, does she do a great job. Lucky you guys.
[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We bought it here...Originally posted by slovejoy:
Cute! Where did that Safari outfit come from? Thanks for sharing!
Shanna
http://www.bydreama.com/store/WsDefa...Cat=NoveltyFun
It comes with the skirt (which was big in the waist on Kit), the tank top, jacket & hat. Can't beat the price & it is too sweet. Thanks for taking the time to look at my album. DD loves helping put them together.
Bren
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
I hadn't seen any of those pictures before, but what beautiful outfits! I do like Felicity's sage-green-ish dress (think it's handmade?) but they're all lovely!
Bookmarks